FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF USING VERDE-CAL G
- Leaches excessive amounts of Sodium (Na) and Magnesium (Mg) from soil colloids.
- Quicker response at lower rates.
- Supplies Calcium (Ca) without raising pH.
- Helps loosen compacted, heavy clay soils.
- Supplies plant available Sulfur (S) in the sulfate form.
- Improves soil aeration and water percolation.
- Ideal for turf, shrubs, and flowers.
For continued optimum growing conditions, apply Verde-Cal G at 250 kg per hectare monthly through the growing season, or as needed. Soil test recommendations should be followed.
To correct high sodium or magnesium levels or to loosen clay soils, apply Verde-Cal G at 500 kg per hectare once or twice per growing season, or as needed. A follow up soil test is recommended and reapply, if needed, at optimal growing condition rate.
To correct high sodium levels on Greens and Tees or when using effluent water, apply Verde-Cal G at 400 kg per hectare every month during the growing season.