Verde-Cal K Plus
- Provides premium Potassium (K), Magnesium (Mg), Calcium (Ca), Iron (Fe), Manganese (Mn) and Humic Acid.
- Ideal source of Sulfur (S).
- Supplies Calcium (Ca) without raising pH.
- Leaches excessive amounts of Sodium (Na) and Magnesium (Mg) from soil colloids.
- Micro particle for maximum coverage.
- Ideal for all turf and ornamentals.
Verde-Cal K Plus is a special blend of quality Sulfate of Potash and Verde-Cal G Enhanced Gypsum with L-Amino Acids. Contains thCa™, an organic complexing agent.
For continued optimal growing conditions, apply Verde-Cal K Plus at 250 kg per hectare monthly through the growing season. Soil test recommendations should be followed.
When applying bi-weekly, apply Verde-Cal K Plus at 195 kg per hectare every two weeks throughout the growing season.